Members of United Educators Credit Union may access their VISA account at any time via EZCardInfo. This is a website that gives you access to your credit card info 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
There is no need to memorize your card or account information in order to access your account. Once you have enrolled via the online portal, you will receive a username and password to easily access your account at any time.
>>>> Learn about a career that pays $20/hr <<<<
Once signed up for an online eZCardInfo account, you can disregard paper statements and use the online portal to get a clear view of your account information.
It is important to note that undisciplined spending habits may lead to large amounts of balances owed. When using a credit card, it’s easy to spend more than you intend to, and then end up with debt.
What you spend on a credit card is owed at the end of every billing cycle. Late payments or missed payments reflect negatively on your score and can put your financial future in danger.
There is no fee or charge for using United Educators CU. They provide free online services to all of their members. All you need is an internet connection.
The online portal allows you to view account information like cash available, past transactions, payment information. Aside from viewing your statements, you can also download them. The download file options include OFX formats, Quicken, Quickbooks, Money and tabs separated files and CSV.
You may also pay your bill via the online portal.
If your key financial organization is not United Educators Credit Union, please call them to find out how you can access your VISA account information online.
What information is needed for enrollment?
- Credit Card Number (this is the 16-digit number that can be found on your credit card).
- Your name as it appears on your credit card.
- Telephone Number.
- Your Social Security Number.
- Your Zip Code.
- Your Mother’s Maiden Name.
- Card Verification Number ( last 3 digits found on the back of your card).
The system is just like online banking. By registering you can manage your account 24/7, and you have the ability to:
- View your account balances.
- Check your available credit.
- View past and present statements.
- Download your data to financial software.
- View transactions from your first and last statements.
- View and analyze up to 18 months of data.
- Make online payments on your bills.
- View spending reports.
- Receive notifications by e-mail or text.
How to Log in to www ezcardinfo com:
Step 1 – For any kind of payment you will first have to visit the EZCardInfo website. Put your User name and click ‘Log In’.